Director of Strategic Initiatives
Society 54’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, Morgan Lewis, brings buckets of industry knowledge and a robust energy to the team. Her knack for imagining and implementing attainable goals and best practices, along with a hint of dry humor, is incomparable and contagious. Morgan prides herself in her ability to provide a practical approach to tackling just about anything – that is where she shines. And, details. She doesn’t miss one.
With seven years of legal marketing experience under her belt, Morgan previously dedicated her services to a 200-lawyer firm based in the Palmetto State. While there, she delivered top-notch results in areas like multi-practice group business development, strategic planning and implementation, budget planning and organization, business promotions, and event organization and management. She truly enjoys helping clients strategically develop and follow road maps that will lead them toward their desired goals and outcomes.
An active member of the Legal Marketing Association and the Junior League of Chicago, Morgan is an all-around go-getter. Clients most appreciate that she hasn’t met one obstacle she couldn’t find a way around, or over, or under. Her tact mixed with the perfect amount of determination is what sets her apart.
Go ahead, make her day.
NEWS & EVENTS
Morgan is an active member of several civic and professional organizations:
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA), 2011-Present
- Former LMA Southeastern Chapter Regional Governing Board, Director of Communications & Technology
- LMA Columbia City Group Chair, 2014, 2016
- LMA Columbia City Group Board Member, 2015
- Junior League of Chicago, Present
- Junior League of Columbia, 2015-2017
- United Way of the Midlands Reading Consortium Volunteer, 2015-2017
- Central SC Habitat’s Women Build Volunteer, 2017
University of South Carolina – Darla Moore School of Business, B.S. in Business Administration
Majors in Marketing & Human Resources Management; Minors in PR and Advertising