Director of Coaching
Society 54’s Director of Coaching, Shannon Blackwell, brings over a decade of industry experience and positive energy to the team. Her ability to see the big picture coupled with great attention to detail allows her to help clients create a roadmap to realize their goals. Shannon’s positive attitude is infectious and she hasn’t met a challenge she can’t overcome.
Throughout her career, primarily in the legal industry, Shannon has served in various business development and marketing roles within an AmLaw 100 international law firm. During her tenure, she implemented a business development coaching program, managed a client service review program and led Fortune 50 client teams. She is adept in cross-selling practice group services, creating and maintaining department budgets and strategic event management. Additionally, Shannon is a results-oriented professional and enjoys helping clients set and achieve their goals. Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to Shannon, not only for the clients she directly serves, but for their clients as well. Furthermore, her approach is to assist clients in improving relationships and navigating challenges, and ultimately reaching trusted-advisor status.
When she’s not working hard for her clients, you can find Shannon listening to motivational or true-crime podcasts, running, or spending time with her family: her husband, Blaine, and her two children, Eloise and Harris. Shannon also loves to serve her community and is active in her church, Unity Presbyterian, and the Anne Springs Close Greenway Ladies Guild.
- Applies a thoughtful approach to business development by honing in on the attorneys’ personalities as well as their clients’.
- Creates an environment attuned to improving client relationships, navigating challenges as they arise and ultimately reaching trusted-advisor status.
- Combines an appreciation for the big picture, great organizational skills and attention to detail to build a path to the realization of clients’ goals.
- Uses brainstorming techniques for creating business development ideas and applies sound methods to enhance the outcomes.
Shannon is an active member of several civic and professional organizations:
- Legal Marketing Association
- Anne Springs Close Greenway Ladies Guild
- Shepherd Center Society
- Summer in the City Event Committee & Auction Chair
- CURE Childhood Cancer Chinese Auction Chair
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association Member
- Board of Directors 2002 – 2004
Auburn University, BSBA in Finance