Lynn Myrick is a powerful, smart (and sassy) woman with a talent and passion for helping others tap into and develop their own strengths. After completing her degree at UNC-Charlotte, Lynn began her career in the financial planning field and soon after co-created her own financial planning firm with two business partners. After six years of professional services experience, Lynn founded a life and executive coaching company that allows her to fulfill her drive as a success facilitator, by implementing powerful proven tools to empower her clients to achieve the most apical goals, in line with their life and career paths.
Her combination of executive coaching and past business experience makes Lynn a natural fit for Society 54 and the clients we serve.
Her entrepreneurial spirit that positioned her to start two non-profits, a financial planning firm and a flourishing Executive coaching practice, gives her amazing insight on how to build business ideas from the ground up. She believes that her foundation of business acumen, intuition and creativity set her apart, and allow her to bring fresh perspective into any business environment.
Lynn’s clients truly appreciate her positive energy, desire to help them thrive, and her infectious optimism. Lynn is married to her soulmate, Tom, and has two children, Rachael (16) and Zachary (13).
Lynn is an active member of several civic and professional organizations:
- International Coaching Federation: Member, Coaching Week Committee Volunteer
- Girls on the Run: Committee Volunteer for Race day
- Alzheimer’s Association: Community Teacher
- The SandBox: Certified Volunteer, Serving much needed supplies and food items to families with chronically ill children
- Charlotte Bridge Home: Trusted Provider
- American Heart Association: Volunteer
- Thompsons Children Home: Volunteer, Business Consulting on Donor Events and media presence
UNC-Charlotte B.A. in Psychology with a concentration in Business
Certifications: CPC Certified Professional Coach, ELI-MP – Energy Leadership Master Practitioner, Registered Financial Para-Planner, CLTC Certified Long Term Care Advisor