It’s no secret that our industry has seen unprecedented change over the past several years— and we certainly don’t see this progression slowing down anytime soon (…or ever). Technologies, strategies and capabilities are ever increasing. These factors, in conjunction with today’s business trends, economy and political environment, make marketing and communications more important than ever. A premium, strategic marketing and communications plan is a non negotiable for firms wishing to remain competitive, relevant and profitable. Enter Society 54.
At Society 54, marketing and communications challenges make us tick. It thrills us to drill down to the core of our clients’ marketing and communications needs, and to establish customized plans and programs that align with firm-wide strategy. Our plans incorporate big-picture concepts and strategic, tactical action steps to address the concerns of all firm audiences. Once plans have been implemented, we work with clients to demonstrate tangible ROI by closely monitoring their market share and tracking for signs of change in the competitive landscape.
We have proven experience solving our clients’ most complex marketing problems, and can create custom programs on any budget. We can also provide a la carte support with items such as RFP responses, collateral pieces, public relations, competitive intelligence, benchmarking and evaluation, and internal cross-selling.
Specifically, we can help you to:
- Increase firm and practice visibility
- Establish a representative brand identity
- Implement marketing processes
- Strategize and design affinity target marketing programs
- Develop thought leadership content that appeals to and benefits your clients
- Determine your overall marketing direction and strategy
- Identify unique differentiators and target market
- Identify areas of strength and opportunity
- Generate internal buy-in and feedback
Are You In?