Director of Business Development:
This position will be responsible for driving business development for Society 54’s key technology products. The ideal candidate will be able to establish relationships with potential buyers and generate business for the firm.
- Work closely with the partners and peer directors on development and execution of business development strategy, implementation of annual business development goals, assist with the implementation and execution of such goals and track progress on these goals.
- Develop strong relationships within professional services arena (including legal, accounting and architecture/engineering firms).
- Proactively identify business development opportunities, research, pitch new business, and drive such opportunities from concept to execution.
- Facilitate the planning, implementation and follow-up of new business or cross-marketing opportunities.
- Oversee the pitch and RFP process: writing and/or reviewing responses, tracking outcomes and seeking client feedback on pitches.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Attend and participate in Department meetings and retreats (as needed).
- Oversee and report on client analytics, including market trends and other business information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years of business development and/or sales experience.
- Experience with professional service firms is strongly preferred.
- Presence, credibility, persuasiveness, resilience and follow through to achieve stated goals.
- Executive gravitas and polish, with the ability to influence people at all levels to respond and collaborate.
- Superior client service ethic, communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to gather information from a broad range of sources and to influence others to make changes.
- Self motivated and driven with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, manage time well, and work independently.
- Superior attention to detail and pride in high quality deliverables.
- BA/BS and advanced degree highly preferred.
Interested candidates should forward all resumes to email@example.com, no phone inquiries please.